Download the Benefits Overview received during orientation:
- Benefits Overview 2017 for Faculty and Staff (VUnetID required)
- Benefits Overview 2017 for Faculty and Staff Candidates (no VUnetID required)
- Benefits Overview 2016 for Faculty and Staff (VUnetID required)
- Benefits Overview 2016 for Faculty and Staff Candidates (no VUnetID required)
News and Updates
- New: Crossword answers to Dec./Jan. HR Corner crossword puzzle
- New: Updated bundle of 2016 Summary Plan Descriptions
- ICYMI: Recent workshop and webinar recordings are available on demand:
- Fidelity's Empowering Conversations Webcast: Why women need to save more than men
- Social Security basics workshop (VUnetID required)
- Medicare basics workshop (VUnetID required)
- Fidelity's Fundamentals of Retirement Income Planning, Fundamentals of Retirement Income Planning: On Your Own, and Make the Most of Social Security
- 2016 health plan summaries of benefits and coverage have been added to the SBC page.
- Learn more about 2016 benefits in the Detailed Guide to Open Enrollment.
- You can now download benefits mobile apps from your favorite Apple or Android apps store. Some of the apps are also compatible with Apple Watch, iPad, and Windows Phone 8.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center is pleased to offer a comprehensive and flexible benefits package. Read this overview carefully and select the benefits that fit you and your family.