Vanderbilt University Medical Center has partnered with EdAssist to move tuition assistance processing for Employee, Spouse, Dependent and Nursing to an online system. EdAssist also offers no-cost academic and college finance advising to employees, as well as access to tuition discounts at more than 200 colleges and universities. You will now use the EdAssist website to request tuition reimbursement for yourself, your spouse, and/or your eligible dependents.
You may access the EdAssist portal at hr.vumc.org/tuitionbenefit to submit and check the status of your applications, upload and submit documentation, and view payment information anytime. Tutorials are available on the site.
The EdAssist team is available to schedule advising appointments and to answer any of your education-related questions. You can contact EdAssist:
- By Phone: Contact an EdAssist Customer Service Representative from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday, at 877.348.0758.
- Submit a help ticket online by clicking "Contact Us" from the left menu on the EdAssist site.
- EdAssist tutorials are on the EdAssist website under My Learning Center > Using Your Benefits.
- FAQs are on the EdAssist website under My Learning Center > Using Your Benefits.
- Education Assistance Programs policy
- Dependent Tuition Assistance policy