Centennial Sportsplex is offering discounted memberships for VUMC employees
Exercise, swim and ice skate for less than $1 a day! Centennial Sportsplex is offering VUMC employees a discounted membership rate of $350 per year ($385 if you live outside Davidson County).
The Sportsplex is a 145,000-square-foot center located across from Centennial Park, at 222 25th Ave. N. Members can park in multiple surface lots adjoining the facility.
Your membership gives you access to the Sportsplex's fitness center, two indoor pools, and two ice rinks as well as discounts to outdoor tennis courts. Here are facility details:
- The 18,500-square-foot fitness center has strength equipment, 59 pieces of cardio equipment and an indoor track. Daily fitness classes include yoga, indoor cycling, boot camp, TRX, barre and pound.
- There are two pools: the recreation pool is kept at about 86 degrees and the lap pool is kept at about 79 degrees. You can enjoy free swim or take water fitness classes.
- Your Sportsplex membership gives you free admission to public skating sessions as well as free skate rental.
How to Join
Bring your VUMC ID badge and proof of Davidson County residency, to get the $350 rate, to the Sportsplex fitness center during these hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 5 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.(winter)
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (summer)
Note that the fitness center is closed on Metro Nashville holidays. Check the fitness center website or, for immediate updates, follow their social media channels.
How to Learn More
Visit the Sportsplex website at http://www.nashville.gov/Parks-and-Recreation/Centennial-Sportsplex.aspx. You can also call 615.862.8490.