Welcome to Performance Central, Vanderbilt's new centralized resource for performance and development discussions and documentation. Employees and managers can enter and record progress on institutional and individual goals, and evaluate capabilities and Credo.
The new evaluation format encourages managers to carefully consider the people they manage, and give meaningful feedback beyond the rating. Evaluations will trigger mid-year reviews and discussions, but employees and managers can update goals or add discussion notes anytime.
FY17 Staff Performance Evaluation Process
See a full-size version of the FY17 Performance Cycle.
- Organizational Change Form (formerly known as Report Structure Update Form). Used to review and change current org structure.
- Compliance Portal
- Compliance Portal User guide
- Compliance Help
- Human Resources Home Department Tree Principles
- Access metrics and results (restricted to select leaders only)
- Elements of Performance Rating Guide
- Credo Rating Guide
- FY15 pillar goals (1-page summary)
- FY15 pillar goal library with banded targets
- How to write a good goal (to come)